This Brooklyn Armed ForcesTM M1951 Parka is a faithful reproduction of a piece of classic U.S. military surplus. Known variously as the Fishtail Parka (because of the extra drawstring at the hem) or the Snorkel Parka (because the fur-lined hood cinches tight for added warmth). What is known for sure is this Parka is uniquely stylish and incredibly warm for the most demanding cold-weather conditions.
Unlike many reproductions out there, this M51 Parka features a cuddly-soft mohair frieze lining almost identical to the original. The big difference: instead of being a relic from the 60’s, this Parka is brand new and fresh out of the factory.
Manufactured by Brooklyn Armed Forces.
Brooklyn Armed Forces is an experienced maker of military issue clothing used by the U.S. Armed Forces. In most cases their private label clothing is made using genuine military fabric, and always to strict military specifications. Expect the best performance, and be confident in the mission ahead.
- Water-repellent 95/5 nylon/spandex outer shell
- Sewn-in polyester synthetic fur lining
- Attached fur-lined drawstring hood
- Heavy-duty full zip front with button storm flap
- Fold-over flap pockets with snap closures
- Drawstring waist
- Fishtail drawstring at legs
- Elastic button-adjustable cuffs
- Button epaulets
- Machine wash and dry
- Item Number: 718740
- Material: Water-repellent 95/5 nylon/spandex
- Lining: Polyester fur
- Color: Olive Drab
- Country of Origin: Imported
- Condition: New reproduction