Create a private scouting network without leaving your scent behind. CuddeLink private mesh networking technology, along with Verizon LTE service, allows you to set up a new CuddeLink network in just minutes. Capture photos from up to 15 different trail cameras and have them sent to a single location.
Each PowerHouse IR Cell Trail Camera has a typical range of a quarter mile in dense forest, and more than a mile in open terrain. For scouting larger properties, CuddeLink Cameras will sync together automatically, creating a daisy chain that extends photo transmission up to 4 miles. Or if you live far away from your hunting property, have your photos sent directly to your smartphone using Verizon’s LTE Cell service. And the best part? Each Camera Network requires only ONE cellular plan.
Top features for scouting success
The Cuddeback PowerHouse IR Cell Trail Camera features the fastest trigger speed on the market — 0.25 seconds. No misses. No hind ends. Just high-quality, centered photos with 20MP clarity. Set up is fast and easy, thanks to a simple, digital screen interface. And Cuddeback’s exclusive slide on/off Genius bracket allows for fast, easy installation and removal.
The results speak for themselves
A trail camera is only as good as the images and video it produces. Finding only near misses, partial photos and blurred action is frustrating, especially when you need to travel long distances to check your cameras. CuddeLink cameras, with their super-fast shutter speed, fast recovery time and revolutionary networking capability, make checking your game cams more exciting than ever. They save you time, keep you out of the woods, and capture breathtaking images you’ll be eager to share.
Note: This model requires a cellular data plan to operate.
- Verizon LTE Cell Service sends photos from up to 15 CuddeLink Cameras right to your smartphone
- Takes high-quality 20MP photos
- Records HD video up to 30 seconds
- 56 low-glow IR LEDs
- 100+ foot flash range
- Rapid 0.25-second trigger speed
- 1-2 second recovery speed
- 1 second to 60 minute camera delay
- Burst mode with 1-5 images per triggering
- Timelapse mode (10 seconds to 24 hours)
- Zone control allows for a wide or narrow view
- Day/Night modes allow for separate delays, timelapse, burst mode, etc.
- Date/Time/Moon Phase/Cam ID stamp on each image
- EZ, Advanced, and Surveillance modes
- 16:9 HD or 4:3 full-size aspect ratio
- Genius mount for easy camera deployment
- Waterproof coating on all electronics for season-after-season use
- Accepts up to a 32GB SD memory card (not included)
- Runs on (4) D batteries (not included)
- Item Number: 711285
- Photo Resolution: 20MP
- Flash Type: 56 IR
- Flash Range: 100+ feet
- Number of LEDs: 56
- Trigger Speed: 0.25 seconds
- Recovery Time: 1-2 seconds
- Battery Type: (4) D (not included)
- Dimensions: 9″ x 3.5″ x 4″
- Mfg. Number: G-5109