Designed to fit modern compact and subcompact pistols, the HS407CO V2 provides an 8 MOA ring reticle and a wide field of view for lightning-fast target acquisition in self-defense scenarios. Advanced LED technology is capable of squeezing up to 50,000 hours of life from a single battery. And when you DO need to change the battery, you don’t need to remove the Optic to do so.
If you should happen to be without a power source, Solar Failsafe technology keeps your optic operational using available ambient light—so battery failure is NOT an option. The HS407CO V2 also features Shake Awake motion-sensing technology that powers up the optic with the slightest movement. Multi-coated lens offer a parallax-free sight picture with unlimited eye relief. Durable 7075 aluminum construction is unaffected by extreme weather conditions.
- Red 8 MOA ring reticle
- Advanced LED technology gives you up to 50,000 hours of use on single battery
- Solar Failsafe uses ambient light to power your optic even when your battery has failed
- Shake Awake technology powers up at the slightest movement
- CNC-milled 7075 aluminum housing
- Multilayer reflective glass helps facilitate maximum light transmission and clarity
- IPX7 certified waterproof
- Parallax-free sight picture with unlimited eye relief
- Battery access does not require removal from firearm
- Item Number: 716609
- Magnification: 1x
- Window Size: 0.63×0.91″
- Eye Relief: Unlimited
- Reticle: 8 MOA red ring
- Illumination: LED
- Illumination Settings: 10 daytime/2 night vision
- Adjustments: 1 MOA
- Maximum Elevation: +/- 50 MOA
- Maximum Windage: +/- 50 MOA
- Battery: (1) CR1632
- Battery life: Approx. 50,000 hrs.
- Housing: CNC-machined 7075 aluminum
- Rating: IP67
- Size: 1.8×1.2×1.5″h.
- Mfg. Number: HS407CO-X2