Until now, if you wanted a slide-ride red dot, you had 3 choices: buy a new gun, have a gunsmith mill your slide, or go without. Meprolight® engineers solved this dilemma with the patented Quick Release Adapter, which utilizes the rear dovetail slot for mounting. The microRDS attaches directly to the adapter, and detaches quickly and easily—with NO need to re-zero.
The adapter mounts directly to the included Meprolight TruDot self-illuminated sights, which also function as back-up sights if you want to remove the optic. The microRDS itself features a 3 MOA center dot that allows for fast target acquisition. The energy-efficient Sight is powered by a single CR2032 battery that can be changed without removal from the pistol. The large sight window provides greater FOV with both eyes open in any lighting condition. If you want all the benefits of a red dot without the hassle of sending your pistol to a gunsmith, the Meprolight microRDS Red Dot Kit is the answer.
- Includes microRed Dot Sight, quick-detach adapter, and TruDot back-up sights
- Red Dot attaches right to the included TruDot back-up rear sight
- 3 MOA red dot
- Large window provides wide FOV with both eyes open
- Battery change does not require removal of sight from pistol slide
- Available for the following pistols: Glock (regular configuration), Smith & Wesson M&P Full-Size, Heckler & Koch VP9, CZ 75/85, and SIG SAUER P226/P320
- Item Number: 717955
- Magnification: 1x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 0.9×0.7″
- Eye Relief: Unlimited
- Reticle: 3 MOA
- Adjustment: 0.9 MOA
- Battery: (1) CR2032
- Dimensions: 1.8×1.3×1?
- Weight: 3.4 oz.
- Mfg. Number: 88070502