Advancements in a SIG SAUER KILO2200 BDX Laser Rangefinder go beyond the return of fast, accurate distance readings. Lightwave DSP (Digital Signal Processing) using HyperScan technology provides 4 range updates per second in scan mode and RangeLockTM reports the last result when ranging distant targets. Line of Light and Angle Modified Range modes calculate incline and decline solutions. SpectraCoat anti-reflection offers superior light transmission and clarity while advanced LED display shows a precise targeting circle with ballistic information based on your custom profile.
The integrated BDX Ballistic Data Exchange is compatible with BDX-equipped series of rifle scopes. It simplifies targeting by combining the ballistics, environmental conditions and Bluetooth functionality to calculate the holdover dot on a SIERRA3 BDX Rifle Scope. From ranging, to targeting, to impact, SIG SAUER optics connect the dots.
SIG SAUER Electro-Optics Infinite GuaranteeTM
SIG SAUER Infinite GuaranteeTM is an Unlimited Lifetime Guarantee that is fully transferable. There is no time limit, no charge and no receipt required. SIG SAUER will repair or replace your optic in the event it becomes damaged or defective, at no charge to you. If SIG SAUER cannot repair your product, they will replace it with a product in perfect working order of equal or better physical condition. It doesn’t matter how it happened, whose fault it was, or where you purchased it.
- Lightwave DSPTM Technology rangefinding engine leverages HyperScan for the fastest refresh rate in scanning at distances of one mile
- SpectraCoat ultra-wide broadband anti-reflection lens coatings for superior light transmission and clarity
- HyperScanTM Technology and RangeLockTM provides 4 updates per second and the last range result for distant targets in scan mode
- Innovative KinETHIC kinetic energy transfer indicator shows you when the energy to target drops below “clean-kill” levels for more ethical shots
- SIG SAUER BDX App with low energy Bluetooth 4.0 allows creation of 25 custom ballistic profiles
- Line of Sight, Angle Modified Range and Applied Ballistics Ultralight mode of operation
- Compact to easily take along and made with a durable, lightweight polymer housing
- BDX Ballistic Data Exchange is a rangefinder and scope system that uses your ballistics, environmental conditions and Bluetooth to illuminate the exact holdover dot
- Item Number: 709287
- Magnification: 7x
- Max. Range to Reflective Target: 3,400 yards
- Max. Range to Non-Reflective Target: 1,300 yards (deer)
- Angular Field of View: 6.78°
- Field of View @ 100 yds.: 34.18’
- Accuracy: +/- 1 yard
- Laser: Class 3R
- Dimensions: 4″ x 1.3″ x 2.9″ h.
- Weight: 7.5 oz.
- Battery: (1) CR2
- Mfg. Number: SOK22704