Quiet and incredibly compact, the TenPoint® Siege RS410 Crossbow puts you on the mark with top accuracy and speeds up to 410 FPS. For easy maneuverability, it measures in at just 26.5″ long and 7.5″ wide when cocked, but still sends arrows downrange with maximum power thanks to its reverse draw design and elongated power stroke. Plus, it comes ready to shoot right away with Rangemaster Pro scope, (6) 16″ EVO-X arrows, and tech quiver.
Advanced S1 Trigger
TenPoint’s NEW S1 Trigger mechanism boasts a clean, crisp 3.5-pound trigger break with all the advantages of an ultra-smooth 2-stage design, plus zero creep in the second stage. Plus, it features TenPoint’s new Trigger Lock Latch that locks the trigger box in place after each time the string is cocked. This makes it safer to shoot and translates into 48% greater down range accuracy.
ACUslide Cocking & De-cocking System
Introducing the industry’s first silent cocking, safe decocking system. Forget holding buttons, using straps, and losing control while de-cocking. Meet TenPoint’s new ACUslide—the only safe and controlled crossbow de-cocking system on the market. Simply backwind the handle, stopping at any point without fear of damage, injury, or losing control.
- Shoots arrows up to 410 FPS
- ACUslide cocking and de-cocking system allows you to de-cock your crossbow without shooting an arrow
- 2-stage S1 trigger mechanism with 3.5-lb. trigger break
- MICRO-TRACTM fluted aluminum flight rail reduces string-to-rail contact by 50%
- Auto-engaging safety mechanism
- DFI (Dry-Fire-Inhibitor)TM prevents crossbow from dry-firing
- Adjustable butt plate with 1″ length-of-pull adjustments
Included Accessory Package:
- Rangemaster® Pro Scope
- (6) 16″ EVO-X arrows
- Tech quiver
- Item Number: 720950
- Color: Veil Alpine camouflage
- Velocity: 410 FPS
- Power Stroke: 13.5″
- Draw Weight: 220 lbs.
- Axle to Axle (Cocked/Uncocked): 7.5″ / 12.3″
- Overall Length: 26.5″
- Weight: 7.5 lbs.
- Mfg. Number: CB21012-6819