Lightweight. Highly maneuverable.
Measuring in at just 32″ long and 7.2″ axle-to-axle, the TenPoint® Viper S400 puts you on the map with hard-hitting speeds while still being incredibly compact and highly maneuverable. It features TenPoint’s advance S1 trigger which boasts a clean and crisp 3.5-pound trigger break with zero creep. Plus, thanks to TenPoint®’s new ACUslide silent cocking and de-cocking system, you can now safely de-cock your crossbow without shooting an arrow.
NEW Micro-TracTM Barrel
When it comes to friction, less is more. TenPoint’s new 17″ Micro-Trac fluted aluminum flight rail reduces flight deck surface area by an incredible 50%, which ensures minimal string-to-barrel contact—keeping your string newer longer. Even after 1,000 shots, your string will still be going strong.
Advanced S1 Trigger
TenPoint’s NEW S1 Trigger mechanism boasts a clean, crisp 3.5-pound trigger break with all of the advantage of an ultra-smooth 2-stage design, plus zero creep in the second stage. Plus, it features TenPoint’s new Trigger Lock Latch that locks the trigger box in place after each time the string is cocked. This makes it safer to shoot and translates into 48% greater down range accuracy.
ACUslide Cocking & De-cocking System
Silently cock your crossbow with just 5 pounds of force. If you don’t take a shot during the hunt, you can safely de-cock your crossbow by just backwinding the handle. And unlike other de-cocking systems, you can stop at any point without the fear of losing control.
RangeMaster Pro Scope and Ready-to-Hunt Accessory Package
The TenPoint Viper S400 Crossbow is ready to rock right out of the box. Kit includes the RangeMaster Pro Scope and Ready-to-Hunt Accessory Package with (3) EVO-X CenterPunch premium crossbow arrows, integrated string stop system, and TenPoint® 3-arrow tech quiver.
- ACUslide cocking and de-cocking system allows you to de-cock your crossbow without shooting an arrow
- RX-6 CamsTM and Vector QuadTM Cable System delivers nock-splitting, down-range accuracy
- 2-stage S1 trigger mechanism with 3.5-lb. trigger break
- Lightweight TEC-X stock with pass-through fore-grip
- CNC-machined 6061-T6 aluminum TRI-LOCKTM limb pocket system and riser
- 17″ MICRO-TRACTM fluted aluminum flight rail
- Auto-engaging safety mechanism
- DFI (Dry-Fire-Inhibitor)TM prevents crossbow from dry-firing
- Veil AlpineTM camouflage
- Includes Ready-to-Hunt Accessory Package
- Made in the USA
Ready-to-Hunt Accessory Package
- RangeMaster Pro Variable Speed scope
- (3) EVO-X CenterPunch premium crossbow arrows (.001″ straightness)
- Integrated string stop system
- TenPoint® 3-arrow tech quiver
- Item Number: 716225
- Color: Veil Alpine camouflage
- Velocity: Up to 400 FPS
- Kinetic Energy: Up to 135 ft.-lbs.
- Power Stroke: 11″
- Axle to Axle (Cocked/Uncocked): 7.2″/11″
- Overall Length: 32″
- Weight: 7.8 lbs.
- Mfg. Number: CB20015-6819