Built to mil-spec standards with rugged 7075-T6 aluminum housing and upgraded electronics, the Trijicon® RMR® Type 2 Red Dot Sight delivers the ultimate in rugged dependability and versatility.
Its unique patented housing diverts the force of impact away from the lens to increase durability. The true-color multi-coated lens creates wide-band light transmission for minimal change in target area color. The illuminated reticle automatically adjusts to available light conditions. Windage and elevation adjustment with audible clicks help you fine-tune your aim and remain on target in varying conditions.
- Multiple primary applications including rifle, pistol, shotgun and carbine, or use as a secondary sight with a magnified optic
- Multi-coated, true color lens creates a wide-band light transmission for minimal change in target area color
- Ruggedized battery contacts and electronics ensure performance and survivability in harsh environments
- Sensor automatically adjust the brightness of the illuminated red dot to the ambient light conditions
- The RMR Type 2 is compatible with all existing RMR mounting solutions and pistol modifications
- Unique, patented housing design is lightweight while diverting the force of impact away from the lens
- The windage and elevation make audible clicks and adjust easily by 1 MOA per click without special tools
- Waterproof to 66′
- Item Number: 703112
- Magnification: 1x
- Sight Window: 0.87″ x 0.63″
- Reticle: 3.25 MOA Red Dot
- Dot Brightness Control: Automatic only
- Illumination Source: LED
- Adjustment Gradation: 1 MOA
- Max. Elevation Adjustment: 150 MOA
- Max. Windage Adjustment: 150 MOA
- Illumination Source: Automatic-adjustable LED
- Batteries: (1) CR2032 Lithium included
- Housing: Forged Aluminum
- Dimensions: 1.8″ x 1.1″ x 1″h.
- Weight (w/battery): 1.17 oz.
- Country of Origin: USA
- Mfg. Number: RM01-C-700600