Need a tripod with the ideal combination of stability and packability? The High CountryTM II delivers all that and more, with a machined aluminum design offering outstanding durability in a lightweight package. In-the-field adjustments are smooth and precise thanks to a 2-way pan head, and you can switch out your long-range tools with ease thanks to the Arca-Swiss compatible quick-release system. Whether you’re working grasslands, forests, or mountains, the High Country II is rock-solid on any surface, with rubber feet for a non-slip grip. For reliable, packable performance, grab a High Country II and take the high ground with you.
- 2-way pan head provides smooth and precise adjustments
- Arca-Swiss compatible quick-release system
- Anodized aluminum legs are lightweight and durable
- Flip-lever leg locks for rapid height adjustments
- 3-angle leg pivot locks
- Adjustable from 11.3-62.5″ in height
- Rubber feet for solid footing
- 22 lbs. max load
- Item Number: 721019
- Leg Material: Anodized aluminum
- Leg Sections: 3
- Leg Angles: 3
- Folded Size: 24.3×4.0″
- Weight: 4 lbs.
- Mfg. Number: TR-HCY