When you want a clearer picture at greater distances, the Vortex® Razor® HD 22-48x65mm Angled Spotting Scope represents the best in class for glass. This new standard in spotting scopes uses a combination of technology, precision craftsmanship and ultra-sleek functionality for clearer images with less distortion.
The Triplet Apochromatic Lens utilizes premium HD glass with XRTM Plus fully multi-coated optics to transmit maximum light for edge-to-edge image sharpness, clarity and resolution. The angled body design and rotating eyepiece create a lower profile and more comfortable viewing options while a rubber armor body and ArmorTek lens coating protect your Vortex scope from damage under harsh conditions and true in-the-field use.
With the Vortex VIP Warranty, You Get a Very Important Promise.
The Vortex VIP Warranty is about how its handled, not how it happened. Vortex promises to repair or replace a damaged or defective Vortex scope at no cost to you. If your product can not be repaired, it will be replaced. This unlimited Lifetime Warranty is fully transferable and requires no warranty card be sent in or receipt dug out. If you own it, Vortex will handle it, and that’s a promise.
- APO System with HD extra-low dispersion glass for unmatched color sharpness
- XRTM Plus fully multi-coated anti-reflective lens using PlasmaTech application for coating durability and performance
- Helical focus adjustment for fast and fine adjustments
- Porro prism system with dielectric coating offer maximum quality and color-accurate images
- Angled body design with rotating eyepiece allows for a variety of viewing angles
- Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging and keeps moisture, dust and debris from affecting performance
- ArmorTek lens coating protects against damage from scratches, oil and dirt
- Item Number: 697386
- Magnification: 22-48x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 65mm
- Eye Relief: 17 – 16.7mm
- Field of View @ 1,000 yds.: 138’ at 22X, 84’ at 48X
- Close Focus:26.2′
- Waterproof: Yes
- Fogproof: Yes
- Length: 14.8″
- Weight: 56.8 ozs.
- Mfg. Number: RS-65A