What do you get when you combine premium glass, precision German craftsmanship, and some of the finest lens coatings available today? You get the rugged, twilight-capable, highly reliable ZEISS Conquest 10x42mm Binoc. ZEISS higher-definition glass produces 90% to-the-eye light transmission for excellent target resolution and exceptional clarity in all light conditions—even twilight. And since deer move at dusk, being able to pick out tines in the dying daylight gives you a huge advantage.
The T* 6-layer light transmission coating guarantees maximum color rendition and image brightness—so the views are always vivid, colorful and true to life. And because the weather isn’t always ideal, ZEISS outfitted the Conquest HD with their innovative LotuTec coating, which enables a clear and unhindered view in all weather conditions, rain included.
- HD glass produces 90% to-the-eye light transmission for excellent target resolution and exceptional clarity
- Premium Schmidt-Pechan prism system
- T* 6-layer light transmission coating for maximum color rendition and image brightness
- LotuTec® coating provides clear views in all weather, even rain
- Comfortable focusing system with large focus wheel
- Rugged aluminum chassis can take regular abuse on the hunt
- Nitrogen purged for fog and waterproof protection
- Functional temperature range of -22 to 140°F
- Twilight factor: 20.5
- Item Number: 716316
- Magnification: 10x
- Objective Lens: 42mm
- Prism: Schmidt-Pechan
- Field of View @ 1,000 yds.: 377′
- Eye Relief: 0.67″
- Close Focus: 6.6′
- Interpupillary Distance: 54-74mm
- Dimensions: 5.9×4.7″w.
- Weight: 28 oz.
- Mfg. Number: ZS 524212